Douglas County District Attorney
Amber Alert
Check Fraud
Scam Alert

How do I contact my caseworker?

If you need to contact your caseworker please dial 775-782-9881.  Below are the extension numbers and case breakdown:

 If the Non-Custodial parents last name begins with:

A - G;  Sandra Doughty extension #2 or

H - SK;  Jamie Henman extension #4  or
SL - Z; Gina Reiboldt extension #3 or

Child Support Coordinator, Gina Reiboldt extension #3 or

Mission Statement