Douglas County District Attorney
Amber Alert
Check Fraud
Scam Alert

How do I open a case?

To Open a Case with the Douglas County District Attorney's Child Support Division
Please review and complete the following documents:

Application Cover Letter
Paternity Affidavit
Health Insurance Information Sheet
Court Information Sheet
Application for child support services
Payment information for custodial parents

Mark B. Jackson

Website developed and hosted by visionASP    Designed by MacWest Marketing